Is Homework important?
Homework is school work that are given to students by teachers at school to do at home. By assigning regular tasks to students can practice what they've learned. While recognising the advantages, they observe negative attitudes and poor performance from students.
- Homework helps learners to retain information taught in the classroom
- It develops study habits and independent learning. Exercises also benefits factual knowledge, self-discipline, attitudes to learning and problem-solving skills.
- Homework offers opportunities for covering those activities that teachers may not have time to do in the classroom. It may also be an integral part of ongoing learning such as project work.
- Assigned task for home provides continuity between lessons. It may be used to consolidate classwork, but also for preparation for the next lesson.
Using Next School Choice featured module, homework could be assigned online. Students can check assigned tasks online over the student portal. The faculty can check, evaluate, mark them, remark them etc. too. Also, auto reminders to students for submission dates makes sure that they do not forget it and do them effectively. Assigned job information can also be shared on Email, SMS or in the form of notifications.
Module Highlights :
- Faculty can upload homework and students can check in student portal.
- Faculty can give marks after analysis of assigned assignment.
- This module of School management software saves time and prompts the students to submit the assigned exercise on time and avoid delays.